Who has been on a pubcrawl?
And also, what sort of things are pub crawls like for you?
All mine are through uni, usually organised by a club of some sort (Engineering, German etc), and everyone buys a tshirt for around $20, give or take a bit, and then a route is planned out with good drink specials, and you go out drinking from about 5pm to whenever people crash.
The main points though is that a group of people (anywhere from 50 to 4000) wear the same tshirt and go out drinking, moving on to a new pub every hour!
So do other places in Australia, or the world, have stuff like that? Or is it just Adelaide…
- untillambsbecomelionss hat geantwortet:We don’t go out and drink, we get free booze sponsored at faculty events!! xD
- lost-in-lif3 hat geantwortet:we have pub crawls in perth, but arent organised by uni’s as far as i know. we normally rent a bus, fill it with heaps of mates and do that:3
- honeyswept hat geantwortet:Nothing much to say other than Flinders pub crawls are a bit smaller than Adelaide uni ones. Never really heard of pub crawls outside of SA
- ohwhatatragiccost hat geantwortet:We have pub crawls in the US but none throughs schools that I’ve seen? They’re usually themed like “zombie” or “Bad Christmas Sweater” here..
- von thatsabsurrrrd als Favorit markiert
- von flossbucket gepostet